Friday 3 April 2009

Gorjuss Willow

Have fallen in love with the Gorjuss girl images and I have to say I am not a stamper. So this is all quite new to me. I have used rubber stamps befor but mostly for creating backgrounds, not needing crisp images - there is an art to it........lets just say I am practicing!
I have had a request for a first birthday card for Williow. I used the little gorjuss girl with pussy cat and removed pussy cat. I have used a Basic Grey paper for the dress and added colour with Sakura pens, a flower brad in hair. Used a scalloped edge pink card blank which I inked with purple. Added a black and white gingham ribbon secured with pink love heart brads. Added some more of the Basic Grey paper echoing the scalloped edge. Inked a circle of paper added a Basic Grey tag and used basic Grey lettering and No. 1. It's a rub on that says bloom and grow - again Basic Grey - I am a big fan.....







2 comments:

  1. Love your card almost as much as i love your blog Claire.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sam! I dont think there will be anything that you turn your hand to that isnt fabulous!
    Keep up the good work, you are an inspiration!
    Keryn
    x

    ReplyDelete