Thursday 18 June 2009

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge No. 5

My DT entry this week for C.R.A.F.T. Challenge
The challenge this week is to follow a sketch.

I have used Basic Grey Euphoria papers for my background.
My flowers are created in Tim Holtz grungeboard, crackle paint, H2O's and some ink.
Petals on smaller flowers and vine from hand coloured die-cut leather.



Thanks so much to our sponsor this week
Flutterby crafts


Come join in the fun - I really enjoy visiting entrants blogs and look at the fab prize you could win this week........


11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Claire, the background paper is fab and I love the flowers and colours, love Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colours Claire - love the Grundgeboard petals - they look like leather on the picture - may be an alternative to cutting up my leather handbags!!
    Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Claire. Love the eyelet take too. Very original.

    Tracyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Claire, the flowers are great.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card!!!!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, love the flowers. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab card Claire, beautiful colours too. I really enjoyed using the sketch this week.hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Claire.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowzer, this is fabulous!

    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card, great design and colours :o)

    ReplyDelete