Thursday 21 January 2010

C.R.A.F.T. Colour Challenge Red



Red
is the challenge at C.R.A.F.T. this week
how gorgeous is this image by Mo?????
I love her to bits - coloured with copics and Sakura as is my want.
Doodlbug flocked paper behind, die cut leather flowers with
Doodlebug brads and Basic Grey rub on.
Daisy is cut on my Pazzles (which is feeling a bit neglected since I discovered the world of Copics)



Goodies from Donnas Den of Crafts up for grabs!
Come on bet you have a red project on the go at the mo......

9 comments:

  1. Stunning card. Adore the image and your colouring. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Claire,

    Thsi card is so lovely! Beautiful combination of the red colours!!

    Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Claire, love that Mo image, and your handwritten sentiment is fab

    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow! this is gorgeous! i mean, like ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colouring Claire - love it!
    Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's beautiful, Claire. I love the red, so bright and cheerful.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blogg. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous image and colouring Claire, I love the flock paper too.

    Love, Rose x

    ReplyDelete