Thursday 16 September 2010

Time to share......

I was thrilled to find out that I made the top 3
this week at I love Promarkers
for my Up and Away (Hot air balloon card)

This is one of my samples
for the new and amazing Polkadoodles CD
Sundae of Seasons
It really is the best yet and jam packed
with amazing images.
How cute are those birds
and funky flowers!
Nikki will be demonstrating on
Create and Craft TV
on Monday at 10a.m.
I'll have lots more to share befor then.......
I made a handbag style fold with
an oval cut out at front.
Fabby tartan paper and loads of funky images from
the new CD.
Just added stickles, eyelets and ribbon......
I'd like to enter this at
Lexi's creations  - Flower power
( not sure if you allow two entries - if not please ignore)
The Shabby Tearoom - Inspired by nature


11 comments:

  1. Oh, my, what a lovely scene! I love all those flowers and adore the 3-D element of this. Thanks for sharing with us at TSTR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally amazing! Makes my samples look boring!!! love love love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY! Hope this is amazing!! What a gorgeous scene! Nikky would be proud :-) I just love all the 3-D elements you've used! My samples would pale in comparison too if I were making any!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOPS sorry Claire, I wrote Hope in my comment. I was thinking of your blog name. Very embarrassed over here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Claire on making to the top 3, your creations are all so wonderfully made and this is ofcourse one of them! So much dimension to this project absolutely love it, will try to catch the show. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutley delicious Claire! The Doodled fowers and birds are so "you", and your handbag design is brilliant. Love the pinks and the 3-d effect. Will be watching on Monday!
    Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Claire, this is so scrummy its perfctly gorgeous. hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very well done you on your Top 3 at I love PM's, Im not surprised as your card was a little piece of art!

    Super card and Im loving the fresh tartan at the background and what a gorgeous big cute bird!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is an awesome card ! i love the fact it looks like its growing ! fabby , fabby !
    im not surprised you made the top 3 !
    love
    maddyx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, the cutting is unbelieveable, you must have patience, a real stunner, thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations, we hope to see you back again for our new challenge on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is simply a precious 3-D creation!!! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete