Friday 18 February 2011

Polka Doodles...Mmmmmmmm Chocolate!


Saskia...how well you know me!
Chocolates is the challenge this week
(please note how cleverly I have disguised the
fact that very few choccies are left in my valentines box!)


I have decorated a box of Chocolates
using imagery

I have also used some gorgeous woven ribbon from
Miss Fawn and



Helga and friends.

Then just added a Martha Stewart matt,
Inked edges, Twirly wire, 
a little doodling and stamens to flowers.

Come share your chocolatey project with us
over at Polka doodles!

6 comments:

  1. looks good enought to eat hun love the little birdies

    liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW love yor chocolate box and your clever eging technique with the ribbon.

    Have a great weekend,

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Claire thats a gorgeous box not only on the outside but also the inside. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire this is stunning. I love the birds and those colours you've chosen are just beautiful. My favourites.
    Well done for having SOME choccies left, there would be none in this household.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I could just break into that box of choccies right now, you have decorated that box really fab, love all those little flowers,
    take care,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete