Friday 11 March 2011

Calla lilies...Wedding day


A new doodle Calla Lily Bouquet.
I was asked to make a Wedding card
using a particular dark shade of Calla Lilies.


Couldn't find an image that suited so doodled my own.
coloured with copics and Sakura.

Lovely Kaisercraft dp which I was lucky
to win from Brenda  - thanks Brenda!
(also for all the other goodies)
I think this has a very Vintage feel to it.

Flourishes and leaves cut on Pazzles and sprayed
with Cosmic Shimmer then stickles added.


Mulberry paper Calla Lilies.
Doodled sentiment and faux stitching.


I'd like to share this with
Simon says stamp - anything goes
Fresh Brewed Blog - 3 or more dp's
A spoonful of Sugar - Shabby/Vintage
Paper Playtime - anything with a digi

10 comments:

  1. Wow Claire that is stunning, I love your rich colouring on those lilys. With hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning creation Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Claire! So elegant!!!

    sweet greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new card Claire !!!

    I have something for you on my blog.

    Peggy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire,
    Such lovely colour combination,would never have thought of putting those together. Fab card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Claire loving the green and purple, gorgeous! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, claire, this is gorgeous hun!
    So glad you could play along with us @ Paper Playtime!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is just beautiful! :)

    So happy you submitted this to The Simon Says Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know how I love all of your stuff Claire - these lilies are no exception and they have your very individual 'stamp' on them!
    ....oh, and btw No I didn't know about Angus' Bonnie or he wouldn't have got away unscathed last year! LOL!
    Knew I liked that lad - excellent taste..! LOL!
    Hugs
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dropping by and making my rounds at all the wonderful creations! Thanks for playing along in "Designer Paper" challenge over at Little Miss Muffet Challenges. :D

    ReplyDelete