Saturday 16 April 2011

Holiday Photo's ...catch up time!

I thought I'd share a few photo's
from our Cumbria break.
We were really lucky with the weather,
the barn conversion we stayed in was stunning
and loads to do for the kids!


Puzzling place is all to do with optical illusions!
We all loved this and above had to be my favourite -
for once in my life I was itty bitty!


Took me a while to master taking the photo -
what fun!


Outside the coal house at
(I've linked it - would defo recommend!)


Hope on a tyre slide at
Ostrich World


Caleb at the James Bond Museum


Jacob on the carts at Ostrich world


The patio doors at Cobblestone barn.

I'm really looking forward to catching up with
everyones creations...between my huge
pile of washing!

Mum my e-mails not working - will put all the photo's to disk and bring down to you.....

8 comments:

  1. Hi Claire ,

    What beautiful pics of you all !
    Looks like you all had a wonderful time...
    Nice to see you back !
    Hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics Claire, I've had family holidaying there last year,they've totally recommended it too! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow love the puzzle place and looks like a fab holiday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought about you when we were in The Lakes last weekend, Claire. You were so lucky with the weather it was fabulous wasn't it. I'm so glad you had a great holiday, the photos are brilliant. Where is the optical illusion place, that looks well worth a visit. I've had a nosey at your accomodation, looks fab. You were much further North that we went so we proboably didn't pass in the street!!
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire, great pics, the optical illusion place looks fun and Cobblestone barn looks lovely! The Zebroid sounds interesting too!

    Glad you had a great holiday and that the weather was good for you :-)

    Love, Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire,

    If your fab photos are anything to go by you all had a whale of a time!

    Your 3 have grown so much and Jacob will soon be as tall as you!

    What a beautiful family you have!

    Lovely to see you back - but not the washing pile :(

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Claire I love that you share these beautiful and happy vacation pictures. Your kids are sooooooo cute and they look like they could have a little mischief in them. He, he, he! I hope they do! Good to see you with all your lovely family back safely. Hugsx, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Claire I remember that place with the optical illusions the floor was a bit wobbly if I remember rightly. Im so glad the family had such a fabulous holiday and the weather looks as though it was kind to you to. with hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete