Monday 30 May 2011

Happy 18th side step....

I feel like my blog is definitely getting
neglected at the moment.
I have little enough time to meet my dt responsibilities.
Although I have been making loads of cards for orders
they seem to be made and out the door
before I get a chance to photograph...must try harder!
So today I have an 18th card
that I made this week.
I run a card class on a Thursday (which I love) and this week
it was on side step cards so this was my sample
and an order rolled into one.
I have used Papermania stamps
which I have heat embossed
Basic Grey Sultry papers
charms, ribbon
and WRMK fancy eyelets.
I am still really enjoying everyones projects
that I visit in Blogland but trying to
restrict my commenting to once a week
....I hope I'm not missing anyone out!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Claire, I love the colours.

    It's great you're getting so many card orders, long may it continue!

    Love, Rose xx

    ReplyDelete