Monday 30 January 2012

Sweet Sixteen...... Glitter and Glitz


I was asked to make a
"My Super Sweet 16" card
for Beth's Birthday.

Super girly, pink and lots of Glitter and Glitz!


I used Tim Holtz dp's, 
some mirror card that I distressed with a nail file,
Pink Glitter card for large flower with Basic Grey brad.

Hand drawn S's back to back with loads of tiny doodled circles,
Sticky gems around edge.

Handwritten doodles,sentiment and alphas using Sakura.


I'd like to share this with
Pan Pastel Challenge - Glitter and Glitz
Charisma Cardz Challenge - Pretty in Pink
Cute card Thursday - You're a gem!

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Claire. I love the whole colour scheme and design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME Claire!
    I love the SS design, so glam!! :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loads of work here and what a super result ! so pretty, I bet it will be treasured for ever! Thank you for joining us at the PanPastel UK challenge this week. Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire, beautiful card, gorgeous design! Thanks for joining us at PanPastel UK and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a very pretty card Claire. Such lovely, girly sparkle.
    Sorry for my lack of comments lately - still lots of work (one client emailed me her stuff at 11.30 Saturday night would you believe! Deadline is tomorrow of course!)
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire, gorgeous sparkly card! I love the silver leaves and the glittery flower, and all those circles must have taken you ages!

    Love, Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful project, I love the colours. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so precious, what a special card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is lovely Claire, have a great day, hugs, EM.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card Claire . . . as always. I love your finishing touches; so original and just right.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete