Wednesday 10 March 2010

Crafty Creations - flowers - make your own

Crafty Creations challenge you this week to make your own flowers!


I have teammie Ruth at Polkadoodles to thank for this idea
as it was a challenge she set us over there a while back - and I loved it!


I have made some handcoloured leather flowers with buttons, wire, beads
and flowersoft texture to decorate.
Flowersoft is on special at the moment with Craft Obsessions (only £1.95) !


I am sponsoring this week with some of the handmade flowers
similar to the ones I have used in my card.
Suitable for lots of different projects.
Pop over to Crafty Creations and see what flowers the Dt have been making!

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flowers Claire!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow isn this just beautiful and i love the flowers what a great idea..flowersoft really adds texture and zing to things

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Claire, what wonderful texture and interest on your project.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a great idea for flowers, they look great and give brilliant texture, how clever you are!!

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Claire, Your flowers are stunning !!!!!!!!!!!

    Peggy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous flowers Claire, your card is stunning, I'm definitely going to enter this challenge, I love hand made flowers :-)

    Love, Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Claire. Flowers are fantastic!
    Hugs, Magda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Claire your flowers are beautiful as well as your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my Claire what can I say except ....stunning...wonderful...how creative and inspirational your work here is I love it.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Claire, a card in your own inimitable style without the reigns of someone else on it. SUPER! So lovely to see you working your leather again and so beautifully!
    Get your leather out more often girl! Thats exactly what makes your style so great!
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  11. claire your card is so beautiful you sent me some of those flowers and i love them!

    ReplyDelete