Friday 19 March 2010

Polkadoodles sketch challenge


This week it's boss lady Nikki's challenge at Polkadoodles and she provided us
with this sketchand told us to matt and overlay our shapes!


A Joy fold card for a friend to give her Dad.
He has just taken up the keyboard.
I have used the Polkadoodles Not For Girls CD for all my papers.


Some papermania scrabble cork tiles
String from Ikea.


This gives you a rough idea of the fold
but hard to photograph.
Come on you have until Sunday 28th March 12a.m. to
join us at Polkadoodles!

13 comments:

  1. Wow what a stunning card, wonderful design!!! ANesha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat card! I love it!

    ~Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Claire and such a clever design! Love the way it all works together.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire this is one fabulous design! I love the addition of the letter tiles. Great job! Hugs...Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Claire thats a fabulous card, love the acetate front and the tiles. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brill card Claire, I love the scrabble letters and the string!

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there Claire
    this is ingenious, I adore it. love the bit that comes out and those letters well I love everything about it!!
    Awesome as my 11 year old would say!!!
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Claire, love the special fold and the scrabble letters are just great! Think Ive just found my next CD to buy!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow this is just awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the folds on this one, it looks very vintage.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Claire your a marvel thats STUNNING

    LIz xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card. The design is just awesome. Everything goes together so well.

    TFS,

    dj1952 (Debra)

    http://www.designsbydj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete