Friday 10 June 2011

Polka Doodles.....Something for Dad.

Ruth has set the challenge this week...
Something for Dad or a male relative!


I have used the very marvelous
By Polka Doodles to create
my toolbox card.


The toolbox happily stands itself
but I wanted to combine it with the
lovely Woodgrain card
that I bought in my local craft shop.


Pop over to Polka doodles
to find out all the winners
from the fab blog hop challenge.
The Blog hop winners themselves will
be anounced asap after they are drawn
on Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Claire, your toolbox is amazing. I love background colours!
    Hugs,
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous project Claire - the tool box is superb, and the wood-grain card makes a perfect background!

    Hope you and yours are fit and well - have a happy weekend, hugs, Sylvia xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fantastic Claire, I have overlooked that bit of the CD, itching to use it now.. Have a great weekend,
    big hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card Claire - I love your toolbox and the wood grain paper!

    Have a great weekend :-)

    Love, Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire thats one fabulous card for Fathers Day, I love its shape and design. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete