Thursday 11 February 2010

C.R.A.F.T. DT card - Digi colouring challenge


Digital Delights are this weeks sponsor at C.R.A.F.T.!
I have used Penelope Pegasus on my card.
I decided to give my copics a well earned rest for this one!
I have heat embossed the outlines on Penelope and then coloured with H2O's.
My background and clouds are created with bubble painting. The clouds I then drew with Sakura silver shadows and cut out, sticking with foam pads for a little depth.
Sentiment also written with Sakura shadow but the gold version.


The lucky winner will recieve a voucher for Digital Delights -


just have your new project featuring digi colouring with Mr Linky by 8p.m. on Wed 10th February!

10 comments:

  1. Stunning work! Love the background must try this. Have a great day day. Anesha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card to bits Claire but confused by digi colouring. Sorry to be a dunce but do you mean colouring a digital image? Or colouring digitally?
    Help! Thanks, Fliss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card. I hope you enjoyed working with our Penelope Pegasus Digital Stamp!!
    Hugs
    Wendy
    Digital Delights by Louby Loo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire, this card is sooooo sweet! I love it!! :)

    Greetings, Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there Claire
    I dont know what happened I think I must have got too excited by your lovely card and pressed too many buttons to early!!
    anyway your card is scrumptious I love it.
    back soon love chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Claire

    This card is truly magical! Love everything about it!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhhh Claire This is fab!!!!Love love love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful Claire! That image is so sweet and I love how your did your background!

    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete