Friday 26 February 2010

Polkadoodles Challenge - A shaped card


Very appropriately the DT were challenged by Lou to create a
shaped card this week at Polkadoodles!
Paper Boutique previewed on Create and Craft Yesterday and
I have to say it is a wonderful collection of crafting digital goodies!

I have used Funky Munky for my card and pretty much built it as an
easy version (not the maximum layers) of the decoupage on the CD.

Just added flocking to the cute monkey and
 heat embossed the banana and foliage.
The backs are as cute as the fronts of these cards!


I hope you manage to see the CD being showed yesterday but if not have no fear I have several projects to share with you over the weekend.

9 comments:

  1. He's just gorgeous Claire and now what I need is more time to have a play with all the fab stuff on the CD.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card Claire, any child would love to receive this. Hugs Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Claire, a defo favourite with kids and I think monkeys are so cute cos I had one myself! Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab fun card Claire, love it!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire, love your Funky Munky card its real fun. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, fantastic shape! I love your card. The monkey is sooooooo cute.
    Hugs, Magda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww, that is so sweet!! Yep, the back is as fab as the front, what a great card. I am going to have to show this to my little fellow, he is going to go ape-s#*t when he sees it, hehehe, a little monkey humour there...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Claire, this is such a fab card!

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete