Friday 5 February 2010

Polkadoodles.....and I get to choose!


Yes I get to choose the challenge at Polkadoodles this week!
My choice was paper piecing  - I love it!!
Nikki (boss lady) has some fab digital paperpiecing on her CD's but I thought it would be fun for a bit of old fashioned cutting and sticking....


All the elements I have used are from the new Love and Cherish CD - these birds are so sweet!
I also love the flower patterns and have simply printed these on to some of the patterned papers and cut then layered them.
A little inking to edges and then some gems to finnish off.


Pop by Polkadoodles  - join in - Polkadoodles goodies could be yours!

16 comments:

  1. Fab card Claire, I love the layered flowers and those birds are gorgeous!

    Love, Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab Claire, love your paper piecing, really inspiring. :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, this cd looks like it may be yummy!! Love your take on the Paper piecing!!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Claire, the papers and embellishments are adorable. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous, Claire. They are such pretty love birds and I love those flowers!
    Have a lovely weekend.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow such a beautiful love card Claire and no sign of red! Stunning! I'll be ordering that CD this weekend, cant wait to join in as all of the samples look fab!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable card hun love those birds hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Claire and thanks for a great theme this week as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very very pretty card, with sooo much going on, love those 'love' birds
    followers Awards on my blog, I'd love you to pop over and choose one!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous Claire (as always) - love the papers and the cute little birdies.
    Hugs, Sylvia xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Claire so butiful a card just love this hun

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Claire

    I love this card, the colours are so soft and work perfectly well together! You are so creative ;-)

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Claire

    Gorgeous card i love the birdies you've used they are so sweet and your colours work beautifully

    Take care

    Sal xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooohhh, I love good old-fashioned cutting and sticking!!! And I love to see your good old-fashioned cutting and sticking even more!!! This is gorgeous!! Love all the swirls and twirls you've got going on!!

    ReplyDelete