Thursday 8 April 2010

C.R.A.F.T. - Buttons....


This week I am sponsoring at C.R.A.F.T.
and the challenge is buttons
My card uses Dragonfly house which is a
new doodle this month available at Stiitchy Bear Stamps
I have also added a Stamping Bella
Ketto image - isn't she cute!


Coloured with copics
and some Sakura.
With assorted added buttons.
I really like the cute flower ones on the house and
the little heart one for a
door handle!


For a wee change from digi's
I am offering these buttons at C.R.A.F.T. this week
Buttons are indeed one of those
crafting goodies I can't resist!


I have to say the DT have done us proud this week
with a range of truly wonderful projects!
Pop by C.R.A.F.T. and have a look for yourself

13 comments:

  1. wow hunny this card is just AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Goodness! wow wee! There is so much more to be said as this is stunning, I love it.love the little buttons on the leaves and on the door.
    have a nice day hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, very mystical! I just love the dragonfly.

    Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Claire! Wonderful, vibrant colours, not to mention a really fab image!
    Hugs,
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Claire another stunning card !!!
    Love your dragonfly house and the buttons you used are just perfect !!!

    Hugs,
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Claire such a beautiful house! I love all of the button detail, it really finishes it off so beautifully!

    Fab prize Claire! Will wander on over!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Claire, I love your family shes gorgeous and so pretty, and her castle is stunning. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh clare this is just brilliant cant wait to work with one of your images,really fab colurs and super detail hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just SUPER, love it!!! Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! So unique and so creative! Great card!!!!

    Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Claire, loveyour card.

    Love,

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH MY GOODNESS! I love, love, love this! Just amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete