Wednesday 21 April 2010

Distressing - Crafty Creations

Although our challenge is Distressing
wa are not at all distressed at Crafty Creations!
We have three lovely ladies joining us this week
and Jeanet
Welcome to you all!


We have Softpencil back sponsoring and
you could win a $15 gift voucher
to spend in their store.


I have torn the background and inked
Added some UTEE to my Softpencil image
Distressed stickles for a bit of bling....


and see all the lovely projects from the DT this week!
We'd love to have a look at any projects
with 'Distressing' elements.

8 comments:

  1. Wow, this is just wonderful. Just love the dimension your created with the kite and the colouring is adorable. Anesha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Claire, I love that image and the crackle effect, and I love how you've done the clouds too!

    Love, Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute. I love how you made the kite string dimensional!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire, wow youve dont a brilliant job on your crackle and your card is gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Claire, love the 3d kite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice Claire! I like the cracked glass treatment and the stickles!!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, Claire!!! So creative and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So can I just say Wow?.....Wow! Beth

    ReplyDelete