Friday 23 April 2010

Polkadoodles - Monochrome - mine is purple........

This week we are mostly talking.....Monochrome
well thats the challenge set us by Nettie
Today the new CD
is launched on Create and Craft at 10a.m.
And it's fab - wonderful flowers
great papers and lots of yummy bits!
My card uses some of the new papers,
stacking flowers, buttons and alphas.
With a bit of Polkadot ribbon.
I have used a great 1" scallop
punch to cut alphas and buttons.

Polkadoodles is the place to visit today - go see
the fantastic DT cards - some have also used
the new Flutterby Fairies - they are cool!

7 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Claire and mine's purple too! Also managed to use the same flower as an embellishment so great minds think alike!!!
    Can't wait for the CD as have just watched the show and saw stuff I haven't got.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS Claire! Super in purple and I love your fold, very special!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab joy fold card Claire. We must all be the same and love purple!! These flowers are so cute.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is really lovely, I cant wait to get my hands on the cd

    Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Claire - I saw one on C & C just like this this morning. Well done babe...must get me some of these CDS
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab. card Claire and I love the double fold. Beautiful flowers and papers - I enjoyed watching the Polkadoodles show on C&C this morning - more lovely items to spend my money on!! Have a great weekend.
    Love, Sylvia xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Claire I do love your flowers very like Brendas, they are gorgeous and a fabulous card. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete