Thursday 22 July 2010

C.R.A.F.T. Out of this World......

Out of this world.....is the challenge at C.R.A.F.T. this week
What does that mean to you?
Space or perhaps fairies and goblins?
Any way a fun challenge!
I have created a paper collage it's 12" x 12"
on a piece of Tim Holtz Retro Grunge.

I have used a fun image by Ei ( friend and Dt member at C.R.A.F.T.)
who I am thrilled to say is now selling her digi's - about time to
I hear you cry! She has kindly offered to step in this week
as sponsor as somebody pulled out at the last minute.
Her images are available at Eiglassing 
and the lucky winner will recieve £10
to spend on her images!

I paperpiece Ei's rocket and added bubble planets.
Some gold brads in the stars and lots of doodling
with some stickles for bling!
Come along to C.R.A.F.T. and you may be surprised to see
some very strange creatutres indeed...
and I'm not talking about the DT!

6 comments:

  1. Love this Claire - really clever and definitely out of this world lol!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Claire, those bubble planets are great, love the detail on them, your paper piecing is fab too!

    Love, Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire, what a different card I love it, I love different.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card you have made Claire, I love your space scene!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome project you made Claire !!!

    Hugs,
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just brilliant!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete