Friday 9 July 2010

Polkadoodles - A summer theme

Over at Polka Doodles the challenge set us by Enfys
is Summer. I must admit I was so busy making Nikki
samples for Doncaster (lots of new products) next week that
I almost forgot about this weeks challenge.
However - how much fun did I have making this!
I love fairy Flutterfly Maggie and thought it would be lovely
to remove her from her toadstool and make her mobile.
What better than the gorgeous Polkadoodles Turtle.
From All Around and Everywhere !
I think they make great friends.
With some summery flowers and that great sentiment!
Because indeed.......
 we all need a little smile now and then.
Pop by Polka Doodles and see what the
DT have been creating this week, and join in the fun!

We also have some really exciting news at Polkadoodles
...it's so hard keeping secretes! But watch this space
on Friday July 23rd for news about a very exciting competition
with Mega prizes - you would all love!

9 comments:

  1. Love your card Claire !!!

    Peggy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun Claire. These colours and patterns are made for each other. Maggie looks at home on the top of the turtle.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Claire what a stunning card, the papers and design is fabulous its a real corker. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Briliant as usual Claire

    Liz xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire, this is fabulous,it made me smile.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Claire and really made me smile too. I did my card in a rush yesterday afternoon after sending off my first lot of samples, the template ones are hopefully off tomorrow as long as nothing falls off in the night!
    Have a great weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super summery card and so individual too which is just so refreshing to see!

    Love the tortoise and at first glance I thought he was munching on that flower! Blink and I reckon he will!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh hun this is one brilliant tortoise,hun fab coulrs and as usuall stuning detail hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so absurdly cute Claire, I love the colours and the adorable imagery, good of you to give him some flowers to munch on too, lol!!

    ReplyDelete