Friday 16 July 2010

Polkadoodles Stamp away

Lou at Polkadoodles challenged the Dt
to create a project using the
Fairy Flutterfly stamps for everything.
Your challenge is to stamp away i.e.
use stamps to create everything for your card - no dp's!
I really enjoyed making the background paper for this card by
painting my stamps with H2o's and
then spritzing with water before printing
to give the soft dreamy effect.
My flowers, butterflies, Babsie and sentiment
are all Polkadoodles stamps.
So if you fancy the challenge pop over
to Polka Doodles and join us!

6 comments:

  1. oh love this hun brilliant image,and as usuall your detail and coulrs are just perfect hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Claire, fabulous card, love that background it looks brilliant and so pretty. Your image is gorgeous to, I do love those fairies of Polka doodles they are so cute. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative crafter you are! You always have stunning bp's and even for this challenge, youve achieved a fab card!

    Keryn x

    hope you have a beautiful weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Claire, I love your background!
    Hugs,
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire, I dont have any of their stamps but I do have their Cds which is a shame as I would have loved to have taken part. Love your card and your fairy shes so cute. With love and hugs Shirelyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, loads of detail in your card Claire. She looks like she is in wonderland!! It's the first time I have seen your stamp designs, fab.xx

    ReplyDelete