Thursday 29 July 2010

C.R.A.F.T.

All fingers crossed Mr Blogger is still behaving
and it's Thursday Morning and we are sharing
our Hot projects with you at C.R.A.F.T.
I have gone for some hot colours in my
copic colouring of Ei's wonderful Dahlias.
Who needs Prima flowers with these babies.
They are so easily layered and lovely to work with.
I have added some lovely stamens from
Some crackle glaze for added interest.
Fab ribbon from my local habedashery - Carousel Crafts.
I have used a corrugated brown craft card base.

We are thrilled to welcome back
Crabapple crafts as this weeks sponsor.

So pop by C.R.A.F.T. to find out the great prize you could win!

6 comments:

  1. Stunning card Claire, youve made the blooms really come to life! And in such beautiful shades too!

    Hope your holiday is fabulous!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Claire and I totally agree about those stunning dahlias as they're so beautiful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Your flowers look amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow clare hun this is stuning wow love it hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really gorgeous Claire, those flowers are stunning, love your colouring.

    Love, Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Claire - I love what you've done with my stamp - it's stunning!
    Hugs,
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete