Wednesday 28 July 2010

Crafty Creations.....

Hopefully Mr Blogger is playing nicely this week
and it's Wednesday morning and I am sharing
this weeks Crafty Creations challenge
Summer Lovin....with you!
I am off on my holibags with the family
and yes my roof is still being replaced - pray for good weather!


I have used this wonderful Mo Manning image for my card
and to me this is Summer Lovin to a tee!
Basic Grey Dp and copics with Sakura!

Thanks to all that applied for the DT call and good luck!
Sorry I couldn't get round you all  - no computer
access while I am away!

Pop by and share with us some of your Summer Lovin...
Also you can see what a fab prize Jaime has in store for you!


2 comments:

  1. Lovely summer card!!!

    Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a perfect card, just had my brothers 3 children over so have lots of photo's that remind me of your card.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete