Wednesday 9 November 2011

Crafty Creations...peanut butter and Jelly sandwich!


Dawn has set a
peanut butter and Jelly sandwich
challenge!

I have opted for plum jam....yummy
(although as an aside I like
marmalade and peanut butter)


I am sponsoring this week

The winner can choose any 3
And I have set up a special
25% discount code for the duration
of the challenge.
Just use CC25DEAL at checkout.


We are sorry to see Amy taking a break
for a wee while this week.
But I am confident we will see her back
sometime next year!

and choose your sandwich option!

6 comments:

  1. Plum jam....yum. I love your colours, Claire and that background is gorgeous.
    Not sure about marmalde and peanut butter though!!!
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Claire. The cutting and the beautiful simple sketch. WOW take on the challenge. :)Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Claire. Love everything about your creation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card -- great colours and so delicate looking. Love the background, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Claire, love the colours too,hope you have a lovely day,
    hugs,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Claire, those flowers are lovely and I love the colours and background papers too.

    Marmalade, yes, peanut butter made into cookies, but definitely not together in a sandwich though! I once knew someone who liked peanut butter and tomato puree sandwiches, urgh! :-)

    Hope you are all well :-)

    Love, Rose x

    ReplyDelete