Wednesday 23 November 2011

Crafty Creations.......Thank You


Over at Crafty Creations Jaime has
set the challenge of give thanks.....

The lucky winner will recieve a lovely CTMH
stamp set - big thanks Jaime!

 
I have had a card to make on my list
for a while, thats a big thank you.
The girls at my local Craft shop at
Cardwell Garden Centre.
They solved a big problem for me
with my Epic 6 Die cutter.
So this card is for them.


I have used Tim holt dp spritzed with cosmic shimmer.
Teeny weeny fimo leaves and flowers
(I have some blog candy on the go for these here
if you'd like to join in)
Two Larger Prima resin flowers.

My Doodle
coloured with promarkers
and stickles to wings
also a tiny metal leaf on crown.


to see the other wonderful
Thank you projects from
the rest of the team.....
We'd love you to join us!

2 comments:

  1. wow! It is so nice and joyful! very beautiful card! Love the style you colour the image! It is so gentle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Claire. such pretty embellies. Love the flower and leaves too. So Claire-ish! Hugsxo

    ReplyDelete