Sunday 27 November 2011

Teeny weeny fimo embellies...I do so love......some teeny weeny candy!

I will keep this post at the top until Sunday 27th
November when I draw the candy.....
Please check below for newer posts!


At last having a chance to play
with the teeny fimo embellies that I discovered recently.
They really are fabulous.

I have added some teeny flower and dragonfly
ones to my Bonsai doodle.


I have also added some to my
incase anyone would like to try a few out.


But it must be time for a little candy,
 so next Sunday
I will do a random.org draw
from the comments below
and the winner can choose any mix
of 250 teeny weeny fimo embellies they'd like
in a useful storage container.

8 comments:

  1. Claire this is so lovely. Your tree is beuatiful and the flowers are perfect on it. Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tree - what a lovely change from pearls or gems xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooow awesome Claire !!!

    Hugs,
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image and those little embellies look fab!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire - love your Bonsai tree doodle, and the tiny Fimo embellies are fabulous. Thanks for offering them as Candy.
    Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tree is brilliant and I love the little fimo embellies. They lookgood enough to eat. I wonder if you could make them out of sugarpaste!! Now you've got my cogs flying round!
    Hope all is good with you and yours.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh just love this tree hun its brilliant just love it,hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Clare that image is just gorgeous and your colour is beautifully. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete