Friday 25 November 2011

Polka Doodles....Pretty Tuff.....Address book


I was so busy creating this fun Address book
that I didn't manage a project
for this weeks challenge.

But It was really lovely to see it on TV
on Wednesday in Dawn Bibby's hands
while Nikki and Tracie did the show
 - hope you managed to catch it!


It was Tracie from the DT's TV debut
and she was great!


This cd is brilliant if like
me there are lots of boy's/men to create for!


I used all papers from the cd.
Hand coloured all the b&w stampies
with Promarkers, but they
all come in colour too for a quicky project!


And I used my bind-it-all
that Reubs bought me for my birthday and I do love it.

It was refreshing to have a good long crafty play!


I'd like to share this with
Squiggles and Giggles - anything but a card
I love Promarkers - Anything goes

8 comments:

  1. I did see it, Claire!!!! It's always such a thrill to see your creations on TV isn't it. These new CD's are great. I have the simply sweet one on my list for Santa!!
    Your Address book is gorgeous. What a lot of work.
    Hope you have a lovely weekend and haven't been blown away.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a brilliant project, love the images and the papers and the whole idea. thanks so much for sharing with us at squiggles and giggles hugs heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on the show Claire and thought it was amazing! It's nice to see it in close up. You clever girl!
    Hugs, Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh this is special love all the details
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is brilliant Claire, such a lot of work's gone into it too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great book Claire - your so, so talented.
    Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Claire, what a fantastic address book. I love the all the cool images and it is perfect for those "difficult" males lol! Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Claire this is gorgeous thought it looked fab on the telly,thanks for joining us this week at Cupcake Crafts.
    Hugs Louise xx

    ReplyDelete