Saturday 19 November 2011

A few recent cards to share.....


Teddy Bo is so fabulous
I particularily like him here!
(there are always loads of fab new images
coming out, and they have rubber and papers too!)

Coloured with Pro-markers
and We R Memory Keepers dps.



How beautiful is this image
(just found out Tracey has a 35% off sale at the mo)

It really was a joy to colour,
and any little/big girl would adore this fab fairy.



This is one of my favourites

I have used it quite a few times now.
It's ideal for all the boaty men
we have arounbd us here in Largs.


I just don't seem to have enough
blogging hours in the day to keep up with
my making.........so there may be
 a few posts like this!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Claire,

    3 super and varied cards here! Love the Beddy bo one especially, he really rocks in your hands!
    Teri's boat scene is fab too, Ive never mastered colouring that one in to my satisfaction - must try harder!

    Im with you on the lack of blogging time!

    Have a super weekend!
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they are all gorg Claire, love the one with the boats I always am stuck for mens cards but that one is really great, have a lovely weekend,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. All gorgeous cards - love the fishing boat one for men. Have a lovely weekend,
    hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Claire three gorgeous cards I love your colouring of the boats especially and the rest to. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete