Wednesday 6 October 2010

Crafty Creations - a sketch.....

This week at Crafty Creations
Jeanet has created this lovely sketch for us to work with
combined with the recipe of a rubber stamped image
and ribbon/lace......
I have used Basic grey Dp and a lovely matt (thanks Liz)
which I have spritzed with glimmer mist
Paper pieced gorgeous girl
Prima rose and mulberry flowers inked
and some lovely lace (thanks Ruby)
tied in a bow to spine of card.
A different card for me but I loved making it.

The lucky winner will recieve a $20 gift voucher for

I'd like to share this with
A spoonful of sugar - sparkle and shine
The Pink Elephant - Childhood

7 comments:

  1. This is certainly different for you Claire, but it's gorgeous, I love the image, lace and the centre die. Those flowers are gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Claire!! I love that image and you've colored her so beautifully!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL card!!! Love that lace and gorgeous flowers!! Thanks for playing along at TPE!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beauty Claire! I'm soooo0 glad the lace came in handy, have a brilliant day. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Claire, I do love the colours on this!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Claire. I love the paper piecing and that mat.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete