Tuesday 7 December 2010

Just a little note....Polka Doodles stamps

I feel like I have been MIA with posts this week.
This is mostly due to the fact that I forgot
to photograph my cards this week for orders,
before sending them out....doh!.

So I'll share with you one of the samples
I made using the Polka Doodles new stamps
for the last Create and Craft show.
They are lovely stamps and you can find them at Polka Doodles.

Nikki also sells Promarkers in the shop which
are ideal for colouring in stamped images.
Papers are from the All around and everywhere cd.

A little stickles to sparkle!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, great colours.Have a lovely day. Anesha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire stunning card and I did watch the show, love the stamps they are so useful for scenes and so pretty. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete