Thursday 12 January 2012

Diddy doodles - Hopes Thank you card design


This is Hope's thank you design card
for her Christmas pressies this year.

It features her(4 1/2) and Caleb (almost 7) and Jacob (9).
Two houses (the one on the right is for a gnome I'm told),
A family of bees, a spider, butterfly
and my personal favourite - those fab clouds!

She loves to draw and the only help she needed
was I wrote Thank You for her to copy
on her picture. She can already spell
her brothers names.


She would like to show the team at
her picture!

9 comments:

  1. Wow Hope, this is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Those bodies are pretty advanced for your age, young lady, well done!!! Everything about it is so artistic!!! Now mom, I hope you will read this to her hehe!! I hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday season, Claire!!!
    hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh Hope this is brilliant mom hope you tell hope how talented she is must take after her mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness Hope, this is FABULOUS! Thankyou for joining in the Diddydoodles challenge - I love the way you did those bodies! And Jacob's glasses are so cute too! Good luck, got my fingers crossed you're in our favourites! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow-wee that's brill. I love the colours. Good luck in the competition xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Hope! I love the family of bees and the gnome's house! Gorgeous colours too.

    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Hope ! Great drawings and I love all the bright colours. Welcome to Diddydoodles and thank you for entering our challenge. It is going to be fun and I am looking forward to seeing more of your lovely cards. Good luck ! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is just gorgeous Hope I love your images they are so cute. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely bright and very creative card, keep up the good work, and good luch with the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the drawings of your family, and every home should have a gnome living next door!! It's a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete