Thursday 3 December 2009

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 28 - Christmas Birthday



C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week is Christmas Birthday - my pal Alison has her birthday just a few days befor Christmas, so this is very handy. I have used the Sugar Nellie - Poinsetta girl - she is adorable, paper pieced and coloured with Copics. Also I have used the Crafty Pad leaf and flourish set.
This is a wonderful set of stamps and I can see myself using them loads.
We are lucky to have Debbie at the Crafty Pad sponsoring the challenge this week and the winner will recieve the leaf and flourish set as well as Ted hugs (very cute).



I'd also like to enter this in The Cupcake Craft Challenge - Red and Green and The Corosive Challenge also Red and Green - popular colours this week!

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful project!! Love the colours. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire,

    Lovely, lovely card... the colours are so 'warm'...

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I love the colours, and those leaves go so well with the lovely image!

    Love, Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is brilliant so love the richness of the colurs on this love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card, I love the red and green. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous festive colours and a lovely image too!
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete