Thursday 10 December 2009

C.R.A.F.T. - Happy New Year!



This week over at C.R.A.F.T. the challenge is - Happy New Year!
I have been looking forward to using this stamp since I recieved it as a pressie - how cute is that Scots man.
Perhaps looking a little bashfull as I can guarantee, I have put absolutely nothing on under his kilt in true tradition. Paperpieced with a fab Basic Grey tartan, coloured with copics and Sakura.
DP are Basic Grey and bazzil bling.
Hand drawn thistles and sentiment to finnish.



This is the great prize that could be won at C.R.A.F.T. this week
Thanks to our annonymous sponsor -a big thanks from myself and the DT


6 comments:

  1. love this he is so cute and love the way you have colured him its always so beautifully detailed love cheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha If you do a few of em u will have the red hot chilli pipers Clare thats a right modern version of a scotsman Right enough some of em can be little men dwarffs ha ha ha not mine all over six foot lol Sorry I have not been about just been decorating the housse What a PAIN!!!! Its finished now thank goodness just to get the old tinkle tree out then I am all set!

    Cheers Liz:)
    Ha A guid New Year canna be nothin else wi that wee chappie lol :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute little Scotsman, and how fabulous his tartan outfit looks - brilliant paper-piecing Claire!
    Love, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Claire. The Scotsman is so cute.
    Hugs, Magda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Claire, I love the tartan paper piecing, and I hope he doesn't get a chill up his kilt! :-)

    Love, Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the little Scot is adorable!! love the paper piecing!!

    ReplyDelete