Wednesday 23 December 2009

Crafty Creations - You're a hoot!



Over at Crafty Creations this week we have some fun images from Digi Kitty
as the prize!



I loved making these cards - such a joy after endless Christmas cards
and so perfect for my favourite - papre piecing!
Using the Fab Basic Grey papers, some sakura doodling and a little ink.



That owl is so mad - I was tempted to add...
Head over heals over you whoo.....
Thinking about a possible valentines card for Reuben.
Come pop by and see what everyone has been making this week at Crafty Creations
and if you have a minute....join us!

8 comments:

  1. oh how cute are these??? i love em! woooo hoot!!! lol.

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning!!! Wonderful work as every. Have a great evening. Hugs Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love these little fellows hun such wonderful detail have a great xmas hun and all the best for 2010 hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous owls, Claire.
    Wishing you and your family a very Happy Christmas and a Peaceful New Year.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love your hooters!! Love the papers and the wonderful images. So the trick is to use a monotone background, eh? So the bg papers dont get overwhelmed. I learn a lot coming to your blog. I hope and your loved ones have a wonderful Holiday, take care!!
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these owls & what you have done with them Claire :)

    Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas & a Happy, Healthy New Year.

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are a wonderful fresh change from Christmas cards! I love how you've used the owls here Claire!! Hope you had a great Christmas and have a very Happy New Year!!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it--head over heels--woo hoo! Ha ha! GREAT GREAT idea!
    You did a FANTASTIC job with my Owl stamp--I absolutely love paper piecing too!

    Purrs & Kisses,
    Kristal of Digi Kitty
    www.thedigikitty.blogspot.com
    www.thedigikitty.com
    Freebies, Challenges, Digi Stamps & Fun!

    ReplyDelete