Monday 7 December 2009

Polkadoodles samples - New Back to Nature CD - Welcome new DT!



A couple more of my samples for the new Polkadoodles Back to Nature CD release on Ideal World.
I love owls and it has a great owl section with lovely shaped backings and loads of sentiments.
Also the ability to add in sentiments of your own in some sections.



I would also like to take this opportunity to welcome the new additions to the DT


I am sure many of you will know some of these girlies but pop by and visit their blogs - everyone is fab.
I also believe we will be having some guest DT members in the New Year.
Thanks to everyone that applied - there was so many talented wonderful entries, I enjoyed popping by all your blogs and having my say!......


11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stuff!!!
    Those little owls are just too cute for words
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo gorgeous Claire. Just love those cute little owls.
    Thanks for the mention too-can't wait for my stash to arrive. I'm sooo excited!
    Fliss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is sooooo gorgeous! beautiful card!!

    {{hugs}} mandyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire

    Beautiful creation. So thrilled to be working with you, can't wait to get my goodies and start playing.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire so sorry not been over been up to my eyes in paint carpets and flamin wallpaper what a nightmare!!! Just LOVE your owls

    Hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Claire, I love the tree, it is so great! The owls are just a hoot too!
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these are just the cutest little owls I've ever seen! Gorgeous cards!
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, lovely cards!!!!!

    Great new DT-members!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow realy love this hun its brilliant hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic cards Claire Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete