Thursday 17 December 2009

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Free For All!!!!!!



Over at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge we are having a Free For All - so no excuse not to pop by and join in. You could win some fab doodles by DT member Magda. I have used them for my cards - so fun!
I had to make two!! I am working on some cards for my more creative friends.
Its going to be too late for Christmas more than likely so I am going for some New Year cards this year!

Paper pieced using Basic Grey Lime Rickey and Marakesh papers and some Sakura!


7 comments:

  1. Do love the images, they're just cool and real suitable for New Year party/greetings card. Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful funky cards Claire! Love them. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab cards i love the colours really funky,merry christmas and a happy new year to you and your family
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, funny cards!!!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is fan hun such brilliant colurs too hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun set of cards and I'm just loving the colour combos. kxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Claire, a lovely card. Just also wanted to wish you a Fabulous Christmas and the best New Year you could wish for.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete