Friday 11 December 2009

Week 30 Polkadoodles - New Year



We had to combine an envelope and NEW YEAR on our project this week over at Polkadoodles.
I must say a fab mix from the DT and the new doodling dollies - way to go girls!



I made a party invite using those oh! so cute dear images on the Jingle Jangles CD
alphies, snow papers, trims for added cuteness to my envelope and ponsettia stamp.
A little extra doodling and that fab sentiment badge
"from our house to yours"
Pop over and Polkadoodle along with us! - You don't have to have the goodies to play along and you could win some!!


8 comments:

  1. Hope this is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Girl you are so CREATIVE....I love it!! Look I wanted to remind ya about the Rusty Pickle Blog Hop today, I will be giving away an I-Top on the 18th..so Please pass along the word. Thanks, Dawn Gallop

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely gorgeous!

    absolutely nothing came to my mind. you definitely rocked the envelope!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great invite, I love the flowers! It's so bright and cheerful :-)

    Love, Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire

    Thank you so much for your warm welcome, enjoyed my first challenge and can't wait to get really stuch into the products.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the invite Claire, very bright and colourful - really tops!! Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh hun this is brilliant love it hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work Claire!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete