Thursday 10 June 2010

C.R.A.F.T. - Fathers Day/ Men's project

This week at C.R.A.F.T. we are looking for your Fathers Day projects
or something for a man!
We welcome back Donnas Den of Crafts
as sponsors. Pop by and have a nosey around!
I have use the fab Mo Manning monkey
for my card along woth Basic Grey DP's.
My trees I cut by hand for the trunks I have a great
wood embossed card I found at my local craft shop.
Copics and Sakura to colour!
Donnas Den of Crafts stock Sakura - I love them!
So pop by C.R.A.F.T. and share with us what you have been up to!

5 comments:

  1. Amazing card, love the trees framing your main image. Love your colouring of your monkey! Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Claire, you cut those trees by hand, really clever card and I am thinking you like monkeys ?

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Claire!!!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire, gorgeous card, really cute monkey and I love the trees!

    Love, Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just fantastic....Love the image and the card layout.
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete