Sunday 20 June 2010

New Releases and OSAAT....

I am helping out again at OSSAT this week
while the newbies settle in!
Big hello to all the new DT members.
This week the challenge at OSAAT is seeind double
so basically we want your main image twice
on your project!
I have been lucky enough to work with the
and also
Other than those I have added prima flowers,
punched leaves and Basic Grey DP for background.


My new realeases at
are Hamish
and House of Hamish....I can see
there will be more to come of Hamish and his friends!

12 comments:

  1. Love this card, and I can't wait as a newbie to be involved. Looking forward to working with your designs.
    Love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful worK Claire & great digi stamps too

    Liz xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clair, thanks so much for helping us all out again this week, your card and your stamps are all fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh they look soooo cozy. did you make the grass? i love it! and your new images are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire, I love your fawn card, it's gorgeous, lovely papers and embellishments!

    I love Hamish and his house too, he's sooooo cute!

    Love, Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow hun wonderful yet again,hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card as always and I just love those new releases!! gorgeous!

    ((Lyn)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow there is so much work in this its beautiful.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Claire

    This is just gorgeous, so much love and attention. I want to call it the enchanted forest.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Claire, this card is so beautiful and so cute!!! Great work!!

    Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is sooo cute, I love it!
    Hugs /Hanna xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Claire - you are such an asset to our team, I am still thrilled that you joined us and now your filling in at card making, whew, girl this is just so adorable..thank you a thousand times!!!

    stitch xoxox

    ReplyDelete