Wednesday, 9 June 2010
Thanks Shirley - Nannieflash
Anyway I received this fab and very funny award from the lovely Shirley http://nannieflash.blogspot.com/ and it comes with some conditions and they are :-
1. Thank and link the person who gave you the award
2. Display the award on your blog
3. Tell 6 lies and one truth about yourself or vice versa
4. Nominate 7 others and leave a message letting them know.
I'm going for the 6 truths and 1 lie....because like I say I'm not that creative when it comes to writing....
1. Im going to be 40 this year - I know it's just a number and it doesn't bother me in the slightest, still think the same as I did at 20!
2. I had two eye operations as a very wee girl to correct a squint
3. I had a jumper I knitted on display in an exhibition in Paris(don't knit anymore....)
4. My brother Angus made me a spinning wheel for my 21st Birthday(he was only 16 at the time)
5. My favourite food are My Dad's Spare ribs(just the way he cooks them obviously - not his actual ribs)! Followed my my Mum's baked tutti fruitti cheesecake.....
6. I had my nose cauterised as a teenager as had no air holes as it were(I know these are a bit weird but I am trying to think of things nobody is likely to know - other than maybe Mum!)
Now my 1 lie :-
I can't wait to get back to paid work and earn some real money! (there is alot to be said for being a SAHM - this is another truth by the way)
Now for the 7 bloggers out there that can get a bit creative...if they like, or cop out like me!
Ei - http://eiglas.blogspot.com/
Keryn - http://mckinkle-poppydog.blogspot.com/
Rose - http://rose-woollycrafts.blogspot.com/
Lyn - http://spyder-spyderscorner.blogspot.com/
Sam - http://yammas.blogspot.com/
Stitch - http://stitchystamps.blogspot.com/
Tammy - http://tamminniesdesigns.blogspot.com/
Please don't worry if you don't do awards as it were - just thought it may be a bit of fun!