Sunday 27 June 2010

OSAAT and new releases at Stitchy Bear Stamps

Have been busy doodling this week.
Mostly because I had a poorly Jacob on Friday so we were stuck indoors!
Anyway thanks to Jacob keeping me tied to the house
I have 4 new doodles this week!
All available at Stitchy Bear Stamps.
Teapot which is based on a beautiful raku
teapot that my brother gave me.
Really because I seem to endlessly be removing
dandelions the size of small tress from
my garden - and secretly I like them going to seed.....

Bertie with flower - well Hamish was needing a friend.

Pop over to OSAAT to see what the challenge is this week
and meet some of the new DT members!
The new challenge goes live at Midday GMT.

It's stars and stripes....
Big thanks to Susan and Sarah K
for fab creations using my images!


4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Claire, love them all, hope Jacob is feeling better now.

    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, I hope that Jacob is now on the mend, its a shame when they arent well in hot weather as it seems to make them feel worse.
    Love your new digis they are fabulous really love the bird one. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, you're soooo creative!! Lovely new designs!!
    I hope Jacob is feeling better!

    Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing your new creations, Claire. The teapot is gorgeous.
    Sorry to hear Jacob has been poorly, hope he's well on the mend now.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete