Thursday 17 June 2010

Sketch Challenge- C.R.A.F.T.

Thanks Ei for supplying another fab sketch at C.R.A.F.T. this week!
I loved working with this sketch and know I will use again.
I have used my images
Candyfloss castle - and New Home - On the move
coloured with copics.
Dp's are all Basic Grey - Archaic collection.
Martha Stewart punch.

I don't normally colour images as small as this
but to keep true to Ei's sketch I did
and I am really pleased with the result.
It makes a change for me to have more space around the image.


I am sponsoring this week with a choice of any 4 stamps
from my range of doodles available at Stitchy Bear Stamps.

2 comments:

  1. Thats a fabulous card ! Loving the sketch and image, beautiful work !
    Hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job on this sketch -- you have spent your time well on this one!

    ReplyDelete