Sunday 13 June 2010

OSAAT and New releases at Stitchy Bear Stamps

This week at OSAAT I am standing in as GDT because they are
missing a few members of the DT.
I really enjoyed joining the girls this week
in their special 'New' Challenge.

My first card uses the wonderful set of baby girl papers
along with the oh so cute  Baby Elephant
by Stamping Dragon.
My second card uses
this wonderful sentiment stamp
I  made a joy fold card,with Basic Grey Sugared DP's.
Martha stewart punches, Paperemania punches
and inked edges and gems.
Pop over to OSSAT and see what the challenge is all about!



I have also created two new digis
with a NEW theme in mind!
I did think hard about this
in an attempt to do something different for me!
So New Shoes was doodled.....
And then the more me
New Home - On the move!
Thankyou very much Lyn
for using my images this week to create you fab projects!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and great new images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh such a beautiful card hun and so love the new images,too hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All in the pink today Claire, both lovely but that ellie has to win my vote.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire, I love both of these cards and your new shoes image is fab. LOL, trying not to think about the other image as those little suckers make me shudder, lol, but I'm sure braver souls than I will love it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire, these are just gorgeous but baby ellie just has the edge as she's so cute.
    xx
    PS: The new stamps look fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claire, I love those cards and the new images, especially the snail.

    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish the snails in my garden were half as cute as your new doodle!! These cards are gorgeous, your soft pinks are gorgeous and I love all the flower and punched leaves on your second creation!!

    ReplyDelete