Friday 8 October 2010

Away and introducing Haco the Viking

I am away for the weekend in Edinburgh
with some girlfriends...
lots of shopping, coffee and relaxing is planned!

So while I am away I'd like you to meet
my latest doodle
Haco the Viking........
available at SBS.
He is a local based figure as Largs where I live
has a rich Viking history and the pencil in the
doodle is our local monument
that is in memorial of the battle of largs.

also have a special offer on.
If you spend over $10 you get a mega pack of
digi's free - called a
Childs Christmas Collaboration
it contains lots of digi's, papers and
a template for my 6 point start easel card.

2 comments:

  1. Great new one Claire, have a great weekend!

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab new image Claire, he is sure going to be a great hit with the boys!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete