Saturday 16 October 2010

Happy Birthday Jenny

Today is Jenny's Birthday - my Brothers Girlfriend
and this is a little card I made for her.
I have created this card using one of the very

lovely Papermanis mini aperture Box card kits again.
It's tiny compared to my usual A5 card at
only 10cms x 10cms but I really like this format.
I made the flower with some wire, diecut leather flowers
and stamens.
It attaches to the card keeping the window closed
with some lovely ribbon (Thanks Keryn!)
I have used Basic Grey Kioshi papers
Stamped Image of girl at Window
from Sugar Nellie.


3 comments:

  1. Relaxing Doing my peeking today Claire Fab card Very unusual and Brill work

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clair, thats a gorgeous card and your friend is going to love it, the flower is so pretty to. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Claire, I love the window and the image behind it.

    Your spooky card is great too, lots of lovely detail. I hope you're feeling better, and that your feet are back to normal now, I must admit your brother's description of them did make me smile :-)

    Take care, and watch out for those fur balls :-)

    Love, Rose xx

    ReplyDelete