Friday 1 October 2010

Polkadoodles Dt card.....Sundae of Seasons

Dee Challenged us this week to use
fancy /interesting folds at Polka Doodles.
I was inspired this week by my teamies as I noticed a few
stair step fold cards appearirng on their blogs....
This is my first attempt and I really
enjoyed this format.

I coloured my girl with Promarkers and Sakura.
All elements are from Sundae of Seasons!
Pop by Polka Doodles and see what the Dt have
been creating this week and meet our two
new members Em and Lis....
Lets see your folds - looking forward to it already!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like great minds think alike Claire - notice we've even used the same greeting! Fab card you've made here, love the cheerful colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, this is wonderful, i remember I've only ever made one of these, must get back in the swing of things and learn some more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Claire and a great shape. I did try a stepper card, but think it went all wonky, so really need to apply myself again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is lovely Claire, I really love how you hav embellished this, not done a side stepper before but I am going to give it a try this week,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow hun this is brilliant love it never made one of these before hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete