Friday 8 October 2010

Polkadoodles - Make your own embellishments

Lou has challenged the Dt at Polka Doodles
to make their own embellishments this week.
I have used the

Also a Polka doodles fairy.
My background paper is the piece of card I glimmer
misted my cut out stampies on,
I then used Martha Stewart punches to add the
shaped border.

Then added crackle glaze, sepia glaze and stickles.
Coloure image with Pro markers and Sakura.
A few mulberry flowers and punched leaves...
And a box frame from ikea!

Come join us at Polka Doodles
and have fun! - we do.....

6 comments:

  1. gosh hun this is amazing really love what you have created here hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a true artist you always come up with something amazing.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful frame, great embellishments! Thank you for your good wishes. Hugs Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW, this is stunning, goodness it is a feast for the eyes, so much to look at, I love what you have done here, it is soooo creative,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Claire, this is fantastic!
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete