Friday 29 October 2010

Polka Doodles...Autumn is here!

Fliss has set the challenge this week at Polka Doodles
and she is looking for Autumnal projects!

We have had our first ground frosts this week.
So I fancied combining the Autumn colours with some sparkle.

All my imagery is from theSundae of Seasons CD
on a DL base.With added Stickles, Art Glitter,
Glimmer mist, Alcohol inks, velvet brads,
Sepia Glaze and Sakura.
Very OTT for me but hey I had fun.....
even added some faux berries!
Pop by Polka Doodles and share
those Autumnal projects!

I'd like to share this with
ABC Challenge - Glitter
Craft Your Passion Challenge - Add Sparkles/glitter

6 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning Claire. Love everything about it!
    Thanks for making such a gorgeous creation for my challenge.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful creation Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Claire thats some card, love all the glitter and your design is stunning. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow hun this is some card stunning hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely card Claire, I love all the glitter!

    Love, Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My, Claire. This is stunning! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion in our Glitter & Sparkle challenge.

    ReplyDelete