Saturday 10 September 2011

A canvas for my studio....



Recently I bought some of the fabulous Octopode images
to make something for myself for a wee change.

Some pictures for my new studio.


I had a wee day in my studio with a friend
creating a canvas each yesterday.

Zoe was making a Home sweet Home picture
for her soon to be decorated hall.

I was playing with lots of things and having fun -
the first picture of many I hope.


The lovely crochet flowers are from
the Kanban Christmas collection.
I bought them at my local Craft shop.


I'd like to share this with
Cardmadfairy's digi days - digi and flowers

6 comments:

  1. She is so pretty! Love the colouring a lot! The stamped leaves looks so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, this is wonderful! A 'just because' creation is great to make once in a while, love those crochet flowers too. Have a great weekend. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really gorgeous Claire and such a cute image too. I keep looking at those trying to decide if I want one as they're so quirky.
    Love your canvas as the background, leaves and pretty crochet flowers look fabulous.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire,

    I bet you had great fin with your friend making something for yourselves! Have to admit, its not really something that us crafters tend to do that much of is it!

    Had a beautiful catch up with your blog and am loving all of your beautiful exploding boxes, each is so stylish and I love that your papers did most of the talking. Less is more and your work really highlights that on those boxes!

    Have a super weekend!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Claire, I love those crocheted flowers, and the background you've created too. The image is lovely too, I bet this looks lovely hanging in your studio!

    Love, Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet your Studio walls will soon be full of stunning creations if this is anything to go by Claire, it's lovely. Sounds like you had a great time with your friend.
    Thanks so much for the tips on your boxes. I shall definitely be giving them a go.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete