Wednesday 7 September 2011

Crafty Creations.....anything but a square!


We are looking for
anything but a square at Crafty Creations this week!

I have a shaped easel card to share
for a big Celtic Football club fan.....
Not a footballer myself but the card went down
a treat so I'm told!


This is very brief as we have finally (fingers crossed)
discovered what is wrong with our computer.
It seems our AOL softwear was corrupted.
So new softwear now installed.
And trying to get this done and find everything I've lost.....
please bear with me!

4 comments:

  1. oh this is brilliant hun,super shape too,hope you get your computer sorted hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great boy card !!!

    Peggy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab idea for a card Claire and I can see real possibilities for something similar but in red (confess to being a Liverpool fanatic) so hope you don't mind it I scraplift the idea.

    Only when computers go wrong we realise how reliant we are on them.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. No squares! Rectangle and circle, well done my dear. Love your shamrock and cool soccer ball. peggyxo

    ReplyDelete